The owner of Ultimate Marketing Strategies, Peter Sundstrom stated that "while the old design suited the site at the time, business has moved on to a new stage where a fresh new design and functionality was required".
The redesign process took several weeks as various designs were considered and after a series of trials, the final design was chosen.
Mr Sundstrom said that some of the core elements of the new design were:
1. A cleaner design with distracting elements being removed.
2. Easier navigation and restructured menus.
3. A refocus on the core message of Ultimate Marketing Strategies.
4. The addition of training resources and other services.
5. Better quality graphics to improve the professional look of the site.
6. More interaction with the viewing audience.
7. Fast page load times
After initial feedback from subscribers, several elements were tweaked to make the transition process smoother.
The new design can be seen at http://umstrategies.com