With Don’t Get Sacked in Retirement: A Financial Quarterback’
• Do you have the quality of life that you deserve?
• Are you concerned that you may run out of money during your retirement years?
• Are you paying more in taxes than “Your Fair Share”?
• How will a serious illness affect your lifestyle? What effect would it have on your spouse?
• Will your loved ones pay unnecessary fees and taxes before they receive their inheritance?
Bryon Spicer serves as your “Retirement Quarterback,”
“The quarterback does not ‘hope’ that his play will work. He doesn’t merely hope that the ball will fly true or the opposition will fumble. Nor does a wealth adviser just hope that the markets will edge ever upward and that his or her suggestions affecting your future will somehow work out,” writes Spicer. “These are not matters for wishful thinking. These are matters for carefully designed strategies, tried and proven, and implemented skillfully and wisely. You are significantly raising your chances of success by developing a powerful offense and defense.”
Bryon K. Spicer, founder of Spicer Wealth Management and Seniors Financial Services, has devoted over three decades of his life to educating and assisting retirees and pre-retirees on how to plan for and protect their “Financial Security for their Golden Years.” An advocate for comprehensive financial and retirement planning, Spicer’s goal is to help ensure that all components of a client’s financial affairs work in collaboration. In short, he helps clients reach their retirement dreams. Spicer has held several designations, including Certified Insurance Counselor. He co-authored the book “Issues of Aging” and published a book on charitable giving.
Learn more about Bryon Spicer at http://www.senior-