Flexible and cost-effective, modular construction and prefabrication takes the building burden out of the owners’ hands, allowing for a more efficient and beneficial workspace. The process of designing and transporting exemplary prefabricated modules has brought benefits each side of the industry, bringing business to design & engineering firms and a stable, economical product to sector stakeholders.
As opposed to the standard “stick-build,”
IQPC’s Modular Construction and Prefabrication North America will provide the latest advances in modular construction, with thorough case studies and discussions identifying the service’s efficacy. Attendees from both sector stakeholders and EPCs will have the ability to network and share strategies and innovations in a constructive environment.
Modular Construction and Prefabrication North America recently featured a distinguished speaker faculty at its Canada-focused event in March 2012, a list that will undoubtedly be rivaled at this summit:
• Len Mitzel, Member of Legislative Assembly (Constituency of Cypress-Medicine Hat, Alberta)
• Juergen Diekmann, Director of Plant Engineering (Siemens Energy, Inc.)
• Sonja Johanns, Director of Supply Chain (Enerkem)
• Fred Haney, Senior Director – Design Engineering (Fluor Canada, Ltd.)
• Paul Murray, Head of Project Development (SNC Lavalin)
• Allan Tarasuk, P. Eng., President – Construction Group (URS Canadian Operations, Ltd.)
• Michael Reeves, President (Ports to Plains Alliance, USA)
For further resources, including past brochures and interviews with industry professionals regarding modular construction, please visit http://www.modularconstructionna.com/
IQPC (http://www.iqpc.com) provides business executives with tailored practical conferences, large-scale events, topical seminars and in-house training programs. Producing over 1,500 events annually around the world, IQPC continues to grow and has offices in cities across six continents including: Berlin, Dubai, London, New York, Sao Paulo, Singapore, Sydney, and Toronto.
Daniel Jaffe, (212) 885-6034