The festival, presented in partnership with Saratoga Polo, is a fundraiser to support classical programming and arts education at Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC).
• CANTINA DI CANELLI, a cooperative of over 200 vinegrowers from Italy’s famed Piedmont region, debuts as Official Wine Sponsor in collaboration with the Italian Trade Commission. Other featured sponsors include Agriform, producer of fine Italian artisanal cheeses and upscale retailer igourmet.com.
• Wine expert KEVIN ZRALY, James Beard Lifetime Achievement Award winner, shares wine knowledge and advice at events and seminars throughout the weekend.
• The Men’s Made-to-Measure Luncheon at Saratoga Polo features a multi-course menu paired with library quality wines followed by a cigar tasting and presentation by legendary men’s clothier MARTIN GREENFIELD.
• The LIVE on STAGE GALA brings an urban chic sensibility to an extravagant evening of nouvelle cuisine, premium wines, live music and dancing. Other delights include a Willy Wonka Dessert Room and luxury auction.
• An ITALIAN AUTO CONCOURS showcases invited classes of Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini and other marquee brands.
• A STEAK & WINE SEMINAR sponsored by Certified Angus Beef features experts exploring the finer points of pairing red wine varietals with various cuts of steak.
• The HAUTE STYLE FASHION TENT & LOUNGE will display a dazzling collection of designs by Georg Jensen, Max Mara, Ike Behar, Badgley Mischka, Salvatore Ferragamo and more for viewing and bidding.
• The festival culminates with a SPARKLE for SPAC BRUNCH at Saratoga Polo with live jazz, signature wines, fashion boutique and gourmet shops by igourmet.com and Agriform and exhibition polo match.