As all types of businesses adapt to the ever-changing economic client, credit card processing companies have faced the difficulty of having to cut their fees and rates in order to compete. Even though everything else is going up in price, these companies are lowering their prices just to stay in business.
When a business signs up for new credit card processing services, it is important that they look for several key factors to save the most on their plan:
- The credit card processing company should offer a no obligation consultation and analyze the needs of the business before offering any plan.
- Buying terminals, card swipers and other equipment is much more cost-effective than leasing it.
- Make sure the credit card processing company follows current data security standards.
- Choose a company that is a direct payment processor to save the most. They do not have to deal with a third party, so the prices are typically lower.
- Look for a credit card processing company that operates off of wholesale interchange pricing.
With all these things in mind, a business can save a great deal of money on credit card processing services. More businesses will be able to grow this way, affecting the economy in a positive way.
“Many credit card processing companies are not direct payment processors. Since they deal with a third party in every business transaction they make, they are not able to lower their overall costs,” says Thomas Aronica, President of SkyBank Financial, a Miami credit card processing company. SkyBank Financial is one of few companies that are able to work as direct payment processors. “We know that we can provide lower rates for customers, especially those working with companies that are not direct payment processors. That’s why we’re offering the incentive.”
The incentive Aronica is referring to is the unique approach his company is taking to recruit new business. SkyBank Financial, a Miami Credit Card Processing company, is offering a free iPad to companies if they take them up on their offer of a free consultation, and SkyBank still can’t save them money on their current plan.
About SkyBank Financial
SkyBank Financial is a Merchant Services company based in Miami, Florida. The company offers direct payment credit card processing services to businesses all over the United States. For more information regarding their services please call 1-(800)-718-