However, as there is no “one-size-
There must, then, be a return-on-investment for the significant resources driven into information technology as well, making expenditures regarding IT Governance a hot-topic around the world.
Recognizing the challenges of cost, fluctuating regulations and uncertainty about new technologies, IQPC’s IT Governance Conference provides details of a pragmatic approach to enterprise-wide IT Governance.
IQPC’s IT Governance Conference will seek to deliver new directions for strategy, emerging regulations regarding IT Governance and a cultured environment fostering new networks for professionals. This conference features robust panel discussions and in-depth case studies from leaders in IT security:
• Cynthia Nustad, SVP – Chief Information Officer (HMS Holdings Corp.)
• Christopher Leigh, Compliance & Risk Management (United Technologies Corporation)
• Thomas Byrd, Sr. Manager Information Technology & Forensic Investigation (Baker Hughes)
• Todd Coombes, SVP – Chief Information Officer (CNO Financial)
• Monica McManus, VP & Chief Information Officer – Information Systems and Global Solutions (Lockheed Martin)
• Lisa M. Salter, Director – IT Planning & Governance (Cox Enterprises, Inc.)
• Gautam Sachdev, Senior Vice President – Global Banking Markets, Americas (HSBC Securities USA, Inc.)
• Janice Innis-Thompson, SVP & Chief Compliance Officer (TIAA-CREF)
IQPC’s IT Governance Conference takes place November 5-6, 2012, in New York, NY. To learn more about this conference, please visit www.itgovernanceevent.com.
Daniel Jaffe, (212) 885-6034