Understanding the entire manufacturing process will only contribute to greater headway in tapping into the resources of the Appalachian Region. Technological advances in drilling and new access to ethane have advanced the ability to provide and ensure reliable feedstock sourcing. The connections between shale resource production companies and petrochemical manufacturers will further develop this bountiful resource in the near future.
But while the progression of the industry proceeds, the risks and implications of further shifts will need to be made relevant to both the entirety of professionals in the manufacturing process and the public.
IQPC’s Shale Petrochemical Manufacturing Summit will seek to deliver the latest information regarding the developing manufacturing process, focusing on the economic, logistical, transportation and supply chain management issues regarding the petrochemical industry’s use of shale oil & gas. Attendees will receive a sophisticated overview of the opportunities and challenges that face the North American manufacturing industry, using case studies and panel discussions to identify, develop and implement key strategies.
The Shale Petrochemical Manufacturing Summit will be about sharing experiences, as well as networking with the decision-makers and thought leaders who are behind the renaissance of the American Petrochemical Manufacturing industry.
Industry leaders and professionals speaking at our informative event include:
• Bryan Kitchen, Global Business Operations Director (DOW Chemical)
• Garrett Gee, Director (PwC)
• Jeff Peters, President (Pennsylvania Chemical Industry Council)
• Naushad Jamani, Vice President of Olefins Commercial (NOVA Chemicals)
• Randy Nickerson, Senior Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer (MarkWest)
• Joseph Gerdes, Executive Director (Keystone State Railroad Association)
• Karen Price, President (West Virginia Manufacturer’
• Pam Witmer, Commissioner (Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission)
IQPC’s Shale Petrochemical Manufacturing Summit takes place November 7-9, 2012, in Philadelphia, PA. To learn more about this summit, please visit www.shaletopetrochemicals.com.
Daniel Jaffe, (212) 885-6034