PRLog - Aug. 22, 2012 - MERCHANTVILLE, NJ -- Rich burgundy tones, lovely teals and glorious red hues can spice up a home this Fall Season, according to the experts at Little Flower Creative.
A home interior and exterior design firm, Little Flower Creative shares tips for turning a home into a tribute to the warmth, delights and majesty of the Fall season:
* Beautiful Burgundy: Adorn your home with the beauty that is burgundy. "I love this color to spice up a home, wardrobe and even a company's reception area this time of year. Burgundy is a rich color with gorgeous hues that allow for lovely and inviting reception areas, living spaces and so much more," shares CJ DiRoma, Founder and President of Little Flower Creative. "Burgundy is so expressive as it stylishly displays the character of Fall."
* Red, Red, Red: Little Flower Creative loves to accessorize a home with any shade and every shade of red, particularly during the Fall and, of course, brilliant Holiday Seasons. "In pillows or throws, add a touch of red to your living or dining spaces to brighten the space and signify the change of seasons with subtle - or bold - style," advises DiRoma.
* Teals, Deep Turquoise & Emerald Greens...Oh My!: The Fall Season is a time to explode with deep, rich colors that allow a home to welcome the glow of September and prepare for the celebrations targeting the Holiday Season. When decorating a home for Fall, get excited about deep emerald greens, teals and gorgeous turquoise and enjoy combining these beauties with naturals, such as soft browns and greys. DiRoma shares: "Your home is your kingdom, dress it up as each season moves into view and you, your family, friends and even neighbors will appreciate the richness of your creative energies!"
* Textures & Patterns Are Your Best Fall Friends: Little Flower Creative always advises homeowners to enjoy BAROQUE or TAPESTRY in pillows or throws, adding a touch of opulence immediately. When decorating your home to celebrate the richness of the Fall Season, be open to displaying natural materials (leathers, suede) as well as metallics - as with fashion this is almost a staple rather than a trend. "Silver and gold are radiant - use these metallics to add the perfect accent to your furnishings and Fall decor signatures,"
* Go A Little...Animal:
* Celebrate Fall...Inside & Outside Your Home: Bring all the glory of the Fall Season to your front door! Decorate with hues of burgundy, reds, oranges, yellows and welcome your guests to your home in true and brilliant Fall style!
ABOUT LITTLE FLOWER CREATIVE
Little Flower Creative is really a beautiful collective of creative services, from graphic arts to creative campaign development to home decorating and styling to manuscript review and publication support for authors - all under one very brilliant rainbow. Little Flower Creative is comprised of a team of experienced graphic artists, video specialists, corporate branding professionals, interior and exterior design and styling divas and professional writers and magazine editors - all sharing one key focus - to make creative projects memorable.
Little Flower Creative services include:
* Graphic Design
* Creative Corporate Identity Consultations
* Photography and Videography Services
* Interior Design & Stylings (Home or Business)
* Exterior Design & Stylings (Home or Business)
* Event Design & Stylings (Creative Consultations)
* Literary & Publishing Consultancy
For more information on Little Flower Creative, a division of The asterism* Group, visit www.asterismgroup.com or www.asterismgroup.com/
VISIT LITTLE FLOWER CREATIVE ON FACEBOOK!
* LIKE The asterism* Group on FACEBOOK!
* LIKE Little Flower Creative on FACEBOOK!
* LIKE Station Avenue Productions on FACEBOOK!
* LIKE Consumption Marketing on FACEBOOK!