This unique event will enable frontline investigators and representatives from industry to share their experiences and provide practical tips and advice about how best to use mobile phone evidence in a criminal investigation.
• DCI Robbie Slater and DI Mark Kameen, Merseyside Police Matrix Covert Unit – use of forensic telephone evidence in Operation Leyden – multiple shootings and grenade attacks in Liverpool
• DCC Peter Goodman, East Midlands Collaboration Unit – update on the national e-forensics project that aims to create a ‘gold’ standard in mobile phone forensic investigation
• Yuval Ben-Moshe, Forensic Technical Director, Cellebrite - latest developments in mobile phone extraction techniques
• Daren Greener, Principle Consultant Sytech, Cell site analysis - a practitioners guide
• Andy Townsend, former West Midlands detective and now Commercial Director of Footprint Investigations, Mobile Phone Attribution – how to link an offender to a crime by their mobile phones
For full details follow this link: http://www.the-