This conference has been strategically designed to provide attendees the crucial updates, expert analysis and practical strategies to address the latest, most important issues, including:
• Meeting the challenges of the Environmental Compliance Approvals Regime
• Protecting your company and clients against increased environmental enforcement and penalties
• Complying with water regulation and management and dealing with the consequences of environmentally impairing a water source
• Defining the impact of the Brownfields Regulation and the issue of offsite contamination
• Addressing the impact of Smith v. Inco on environmental torts
…and much more!
Conference Title: The Canadian Institute’s Environmental Law & Regulation in Ontario
Date: October 25-26, 2012
Location: Marriott Bloor Yorkville, Toronto, Ontario
About The Canadian Institute
For over 25 years, The Canadian Institute's conferences, summits and executive briefings have provided the business intelligence that Canadian decision makers need to respond to challenges and opportunities both here at home, and around the world. The Canadian Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, in the law, and in public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge. Headquartered in Toronto, The Canadian Institute produces over 180 events a year, attended by thousands of senior and C-level delegates from across the country. For more information, visit http://www.CanadianInstitute.com.
Media passes are issued at the discretion of The Canadian Institute and must be arranged in advance. Passes require two business days to process. Media can register in advance. For media accreditation contact:
416-927-0718 Ext. 7288