Key discussions, lead by over 30 local and international experts from major power companies and government, will focus on new commercial opportunities, Korea’s green growth vision, nuclear power challenges, regulatory updates, technological innovations, plus much more.
The Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Republic of Korea have confirmed their official support.
Key speakers include, but are not limited, to:
• Kwang Seok Yang, Team Manager, Electric Power Division, Supply and Demand Team, Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Republic of Korea
• Lothar Balling, Executive Vice President for GT Power Plant Solutions Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, Siemens Energy
• Yong Hak Kim, Senior Vice President, Hyundai Heavy Industry
• Dr. Hyo-Sun Kim, Centre for Gas Economics and Management, KOGAS
• Dae-Kyeong Kim, Head of Centre, Korea Electrotechnology Research Institute (KERI)
• Prof. Suduk Kim, Department of Energy Studies, Ajou University, Korea
• Dr Poong Eil Juhn, Advisor, Korea National Research Foundation
Nick Ornstien, Confex Business Director, ITE Group Plc states: “With the growth of nuclear power, Korea’s energy market is set to overtake traditionally more profitable industries, such as automotive and shipbuilding. As such, Power Industry South Korea provides a timely platform for international companies entering this lucrative market, and for local operators seeking to build their business network both domestically and internationally”
Official support has also been confirmed by KOEMA and the Korea District Heating Corp.
Delegate and registration is now open. To register or for more information about the agenda, visit the official website at http://www.powerindustry-
Photographs are available on request.
ITE also organises a series of power industry events every year, including:
• Power Industry India (30 – 31 August 2012, India)
• Power Industry Vietnam (5 – 6 December 2012, Ho Chi Minh City)
• Power Industry North Africa (27 - 28 February 2013, Casablanca)
For more information about power shows organised by ITE, please visit http://www.powerindustry-
For more information about ITE Group plc, please visit http://www.ite-