1) A diet rich in vitamins and minerals. This is important to eye health. Nutrients that help improve eye health include copper, zinc, Vitamin C (as well as E, B, and A), and selenium. You can get these nutrients in vitamin supplements, as well as through bell peppers, broccoli, citrus fruit, Brussels sprouts, guavas, kale, parsley, and strawberries.
2) Limit caffeine and alcohol intake and drink lots of water.
3) Make a tea out of punarnava (an Indian herb). Steep the herb in hot water for two minutes, then completely strain the herb out of the tea. Drink this two to three times a day.
4) Get regular massages. Massage is known in Ayurveda to help treat glaucoma.
5) Get as much exposure to natural sunlight as possible.
6) Get as much exercise each day as possible.
7) Meditate each day for at least 20 minutes a day.
8 )Avoid eye strain by taking a break from the computer and television once in a while (as well as from reading and driving).
These natural glaucoma cures can help you to keep your eyes healthy and strong for a long time. For more information on using Ayurveda to treat glaucoma, see a licensed Ayurvedic health practitioner.
Interested in Natural Glaucoma Cure? Visit http://www.eyevisionimprovement.com/