The free, one-day Pensions & Investments conference will feature presentations, workshops, and panel discussions designed to offer new ideas and practical information on effective investment lineups for public defined contribution (DC) plans. Pensions & Investments provides business and financial news to the people who drive the world of professional money.
“I’m honored to moderate Pensions & Investments’
Conference workshops include:
• The Evolving Role of the Public DC Plan
• Managing Risks in Your Supplemental Defined Contribution Plans
• The Fiduciary Perspective:
• Understanding Risk in Target-Date Funds
• Two Paths to a Common Outcome: Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution
Panel discussions include:
• Engaging the Plan Participant
• The Challenge of Retirement Income
• The Optimal Public Fund DC Investment Line-up
About Arnerich Massena
Founded in 1991, Arnerich Massena is a Portland-based independent investment ++++advisory firm servicing corporations, institutions, state and local governments, charitable organizations, trusts and estates, corporate pension and profit sharing plans, and private clients. More information is available at www.arnerichmassena.com.