Sharing their best approaches to managing clinical trainings are industry experts, including:
- Herb Anthony, Associate Director, Clinical and R&D Training, MedImmune, Inc.
- Danielle Hoskins, Senior Manager, CMR Training, Novo Nordisk, Inc.
- Cathy Ollom, RN, BSN, OCN Global Training and Education, Sarah Cannon Research Institute
- Maribeth Johnson, CCRP Research Educator, Sarah Cannon Research Institute
- Gerlinde Jayme, Head, Continuous Learning & Development, Global Clinical Operations, EMD Serono
- Cécile Nicolas-Denizou, Global Training Manager, Continuous Learning & Development, Merck Serono
- Catherine Russell, RN, BSN, Senior Clinical Quality Training Specialist, Global Clinical Operations, Medtronic, Inc.
- And more.
The Clinical Training Forum is one of four strategic conferences taking place at CHI’s Barnett Clinical Summit: Optimizing Trial Performance. More topics covered include Virtual Investigator Meeting Management, Clinical Protocol Development and Clinical Project Management. New for 2012 are four tactical short courses covering Writing Successful Clinical Protocols, Problem Analysis Method Overview, Proactive Approaches to Vendor Management and Design Considerations for GCP Training Programs.
To view the full speaking faculty and to register, visit http://www.barnettclinicalsummit.com/
Advance registration pricing ends September 7, 2012.
About Cambridge Healthtech Institute (http://www.chicorporate.com)
Cambridge Healthtech Institute (CHI), founded in 1992, is the industry leader in providing superior-quality scientific information to eminent researchers and business experts from top pharmaceutical, biotech, and academic organizations. Delivering an assortment of resources such as events, reports, publications and eNewsletters, CHI's portfolio of products include Cambridge Healthtech Institute Conferences, Barnett International, Insight Pharma Reports, Cambridge Marketing Consultants, Cambridge Meeting Planners, and Cambridge Healthtech Media Group.
About Barnett International (http://www.barnettinternational.com)
Founded in 1979, Barnett International is widely recognized for its superior consulting services and its targeted education and training programs. Barnett helps clients get the most out of their research and development dollars by managing change effectively, improving organizational performance, and enhancing staff knowledge. The Barnett approach is a unique combination of strategy development and practical, hands-on implementation. The "Barnett Difference" is evident in the deep understanding of the clinical research process and in the rapid and tangible performance improvements delivered.