Below is the list of the main changes:
- Added support for loading the entire document into the memory before the start of the decoding process. This allows subsequently overwriting or deleting the source file.
- Stream support improvement. Documents can now be loaded from non-seekable stream objects.
- Added item insertion in the ThumbnailEx control.
- Owner drag & drop support in ThumbnailEx. New example in VB & C# added demonstrating drag & drop between two ThumbnailEx objects.
- Added asynchronous support for item deletion, modification & insertion in the ThumbnailEx control.
- Improved image compression performances.
- Improved TWAIN support with Citrix and WPF applications.
- Improved document rendering speed.
- PDF catching mechanism improved, especially for image attributing extraction.
- Improved document type identification by header analysis.
- Improvement of the image resizing algorithm to provide better output quality.
- Fixed some interop issue with C++ Builder XE2.
- GdViewer: new method GetObjectInterop()
- Improved CMYK tiff saving.
- Improved PDF packing algorithm to generate smaller document and improving processing time.
- Fixed temporary file generation issue during TWAIN acquisition.
The changes in the GdpictureImaging class,ThumbnailEx class and GdViewer (new overloads, methods and properties) are available on the GdPicture 9 changelog forum post at http://forums.gdpicture.com/
Gdpicture.NET 9.1 can be downloaded and evaluated for 30 days for free on the GdPicture website at http://www.gdpicture.com/
For owners of previous GdPicture.NET versions and products, upgrade prices at discounted prices are applicable. Our sales team can directly be contacted via our Quick Contact Form at
Founded in 2003, ORPALIS is creator, developer and owner of the comprehensive document imaging toolkit series released under the brand "GdPicture", which is now a worldwide known and respected leader in imaging technologies. More than 12,000 developers based in over 70 countries include GdPicture components in their applications. www.gdpicture.com