How to get Vietnam visa on arrival?
• You go online at http://www.rushvietnamvisa.com, download the application form and full fill in it or fill in our online secure form, make service payment, and just wait for 2 working days (normal service) or within 1 working day (urgent service) to get your Visa Approval Letter/ visa code issued by Vietnam Immigration Department via email.
• Print the approval letter/ visa code out together with a filled entry and exit form and 2 passport sized photos
• Get your visa stamped at Vietnam airport checking point by submitting printed visa approval letter, passport, 2 passport-sized photos, entry and exit form, and stamping fee to the in-charge officer.
• Take your original passport, 2 passports sized photos and visa code together come to Vietnam Embassy/ Consulate your offer place to get visa stamp. Pay the stamping fee and some service fee for the Embassy/ Consulate yourself.
How many types of Vietnam visa on arrival you need?
Vietnam visa now issue just for you with two main purposes is the most common trade and tourism.
Vietnam Business Visa:
You will be issued for commercial purposes when you have company, Representative Office, Business partners, or to explore the market for investment. You will get a visa for the purpose of trade and to understand each type.
Vietnam Tourist Visa:
In addition to the Vietnam commercial visa, you will get a visa for tourism purposes, and tourist visa include traveler in groups, individual tourists and for those who come to Vietnam to visit their relatives.
These are very simple definitions to help you understand the purpose of applying Vietnam entry visa for foreigners.
Which information needed to show in the visa application form?
1. Your full name (exactly as in your passport)
2. Date of birth (DOB)
4. Passport Number
5. Proposed arrival date
6. Purpose of visit