In addition to gaining the skills necessary to lead their organization’
• Understand and communicate with team members more effectively, and
• Facilitate the smooth transition required to embrace the lean journey in their organizations.
The course is four days of hands-on, interactive learning, teaching you how to extend lean beyond the four walls of your facility. This seminar will be of most benefit to Managers and Executives who want to learn how to employ lean tools and techniques to reduce costs and lead times, as well as drive customer satisfaction. Benefits include:
• Walk away with tools to create and lead your organization’
• Execute your vision in your workplace
• Be able to implement significant Return on Investment projects
• Improve communication, customer service and profitability
What Participants Are Saying About the Course:
• “Encouraged participation. Good, fun exercises that helped illustrate the concepts.”
• “Good content. Breakout sessions really allowed us to apply what we were hearing.”
• “Relevancy and suitability for real life situations.”
Registration and Contact Information:
About the Laurier Executive Development Centre
The Laurier Executive Development Centre’s mandate is to help leaders absorb the best knowledge and practices on a variety of topics relevant to today’s business environment. This helps leaders and their companies by better equipping them to compete and succeed in their industry. The Centre’s programs will be presented by the most knowledgeable and experienced practitioners, both from inside and outside Laurier.
About LeanCor Supply Chain Group
LeanCor is a trusted supply chain partner that delivers operational improvement and measurable financial results. Unlike other third party logistics providers, LeanCor offers a unique combination of training and education, hands-on consulting, and outsourced logistics services. This integrated portfolio of services help organizations eliminate waste, drive down costs, and instill a problem-solving culture across their supply chain. Customers leverage this transformation to gain improved inventory visibility and logistics control while achieving process improvement and lead time reduction to deliver peak operating performance.