Programming for the HHP Summit will include plenary and breakout sessions, tours and training, a tradeshow, hands-on equipment displays, and exceptional networking opportunities. Industry leaders will share the competitive advantages of using natural gas fuel for high horsepower applications, including the opportunity to significantly reduce emissions and cut fuel costs 30 to 50 percent by switching from diesel to natural gas.
The three-day summit will attract industry leaders and end-users from around the globe and feature expert speakers presenting case studies, the latest OEM engine technology and retrofit options, fueling supply and infrastructure solutions, regulatory updates, policy considerations and more. Sponsors of the 2012 HHP Summit include Shell, Encana, Pivotal LNG, Caterpillar, Chart Industries, Air Products, Linde Group and many more.
Featured speakers for the HHP Summit include:
• Oscar Bergheim, operations manager, The Fjord1 Group
• Byron Bunker, director, compliance division, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Office of Transportation and Air Quality
• James Burns, general manager for LNG transport in the Americas, Shell
• Dave Dunlevy, general manager, Caterpillar Global Petroleum
• Joel Feucht, director of natural gas strategy, Caterpillar Inc.
• Robert Frayser, general manager, Lisbon Valley Mine
• Robert Geddes, president, Ensign Energy Services
• Peter Han, president, Chart Industries Asia
• Richard Heckmann, chairman and CEO, Heckmann Corporation
• David Hill, vice president, natural gas economy operations, Encana Corporation
• Trond Jerve, head of business development Clean Energy, AGA AS (The Linde Group)
• Eric Marsh, executive vice president, natural gas economy, Encana Corporation
• Timothy Meyers, office of design and engineering standards, systems engineering division, U.S. Coast Guard
• John Somerhalder, chairman, president and CEO, AGL Resources
• Samuel Thomas, chairman, president and CEO, Chart Industries
• Peter Tumminello, president, Sequent Energy Management
To view the complete agenda or to register to attend the 2012 HHP Summit visit www.hhpsummit.com. Free passes to the equipment exhibits at the 2012 HHP Summit are available at http://hhpsummit.eventbrite.com.