Other members of the 2012-2013 executive board include:
- Vice President: Dr. Shannon Foy, Brentwood Veterinary Center, Wilson, N.C.
- Secretary and Treasurer: Dr. Kristen Hammett, Animal Hospital, Waynesville, N.C.
- Immediate Past President: Dr. Chessie Green, Falls Village Veterinary Hospital, Raleigh, N.C.
“We are pleased to announce our 2012-2013 executive board,” said Claire Holley, executive director of the NCVMA. “These men and women will play a critical part in our continuing role in the veterinary community across the state, and I am incredibly confident that they will continue to lead this organization in our efforts to provide compassionate animal care.”
NEW MEDIA CONTENT:
NCVMA’s Twitter Page:
- Gibbs’ veterinary interests include orthopedic surgery, anesthesia and soft tissue.
- He is a member of the American Veterinary Medical Association.
- He has three dogs: a Maltese named Eden, and two German Shorthair Pointers named Ben and Annie.
ABOUT THE NORTH CAROLINA VETERINARY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION:
The North Carolina Veterinary Medical Association (NCVMA) is a professional organization of veterinarians dedicated to compassionate animal care and quality medicine. The NCVMA promotes integrity and excellence in veterinary medicine, provides the highest quality continuing education programs and conferences, supports its members through public relations and marketing efforts to the public and governing officials, lobbies on behalf of the interests of the entire profession, and serves as an advocate and voice for veterinary medicine in the state. For more information, visit http://www.ciclt.net/
MMI Public Relations