The 2012 workers’ compensation and disability program aims to help attendees avoid costly legal blunders, learn approaches for new challenges plus more. Sessions developed by LexisNexis include:
• Legal Triage: Team-Based Early Case Management to Fast-Track Claims
• The Economics of Medicare Set-Asides
• The New Mobile Workforce: Solutions to Unique Workers’ Comp Challenges
Attendees will receive in-person guidance from thought leaders they hear from in the LexisNexis Workers' Compensation Law community, plus others beyond that, while brainstorming best practices and solutions.
Presenters from the LexisNexis web community include:
• Brad Bleakney, Esq., Bleakney & Troiani, Chicago
• Stuart Colburn, Esq., Downs Stanford, PC, Austin, Texas
• Jennifer C. Jordan, Esq., MEDVAL LLC, Columbia, Md.
• Lex K. Larson, President, Employment Law Research Inc., Durham, N.C.
• Robert G. Rassp, Esq., Law Office of Robert G. Rassp, Sherman Oaks, Calif
• Cassandra Roberts, Esq., Young Conaway Stargatt & Taylor, LLP, Wilmington, Del.
• Thomas A. Robinson, J.D., Author, Durham, N.C.
• Rebecca Shafer, J.D., President, Amaxx Risk Solutions, Inc., Hartford, Conn.
• Mark Walls, VP-Claims, Safety National, St. Louis
In addition to Solving Legal/Regulatory Issues sessions, the NWCDC will offer more than 30 breakouts including 16 panels. For more program details, please visit www.WCConference.com to view the agenda or download the brochure.
Workers’ compensation, disability and return-to-work professionals are encouraged to register by September 10, 2012 to save $275.00 off the standard rate. To register, visit www.wcconference.com/