Navigating New E-Discovery and Information Governance Challenges Affecting Fortune 500 Companies
The nature of digital data allows catalogues of files and documents to be stored and viewed at the discretion of the company and its associates, or through court and government ordered litigation. E-Discovery obligations in various industries require precise management of ESI, allowing companies to fully comply with investigations and keep hold of their property. These companies have the right to safeguard their ESI and ensure all trafficked information is ready for inquest.
With the far-reaching ends of the professional world electronically tethered together, it is important that businesses ensure that their most valuable assets – intellectual property – are secure and well-managed.
IQPC’s conferences this fall will focus on the challenges facing Fortune 500 companies and professionals regarding the e-Discovery process. The e-Discovery conferences will seek to deliver various topics over the three main fields, including the best privileged information practices, reviewing social media content for litigation, and strategies for navigating FDA investigations.
These conferences feature top speakers over a variety of professions pertaining to the challenges of e-Discovery:
• The Honorable Richard A. Kramer, Complex Litigation Department (San Francisco Superior Court)
• The Honorable Ronald J. Hedges, Former U.S. Magistrate Judge (District of New Jersey)
• Mark S. Hegedus, Attorney, Litigation Division, Office of the General Counsel (Federal Trade Commission)
• Jonathan Avila, Vice President – Counsel, Chief Privacy Officer (The Walt Disney Company)
• Raja Chatterjee, Global Head, Anti-Corruption Group (Morgan Stanley)
• Chief Judge James Donald Smith, Board of Patent Appeals and Interferences (The United States Patent and Trademark Office)
• Tracy Greer, Senior Litigation Counsel, U.S. Department of Justice (Anti-Trust Division)
• Josh Fine, IT Relationship Manager, Advocacy and Oversight Department (TIAA-CREF)
• Cathy Carfagno, Project Manager Clinical & Regulatory Information Systems (Merck & Co., Inc.)
IQPC’s fall E-Discovery Conferences will take place as follows:
• 13th Annual e-Discovery West, September 10-12 in San Francisco, CA – (http://www.e-
• 7th Annual e-Discovery for Pharma, Biotech & Medical Devices, October 29 in Philadelphia, PA – (http://www.e-
• 14th Annual e-Discovery for Financial Services & Government Investigations, November 5-6 in New York, NY – (http://www.e-
Daniel Jaffe, (212) 885-6034