As a career health network executive, Jason Friesen has spent nearly 17 years not only committed to health networks but also as a founding member and board member of National Cooperative of Health Networks. Jason will share best practices and wisdom during this insightful session. In addition, he will highlight the design and functionality of the Quality Data Check, which was developed cooperatively by members of the Pioneer Health Network and other partners from across the country.
In this session that no Quality executive will want to miss, Jason and Regan Sonnabend, HospitalPortal’
Participants will learn about:
• Must-have reports
• Ways to identify areas of risk while trending effectiveness of performance and quality improvement initiatives
• Exceed compliance requirements with notifications and advanced Policies and Procedures automation
• Highlights of how an effective intranet can publish quality data and communicate vital information to staff
• How user enhancement requests contribute to continual improvement
• View a live demonstration of Quality Data Check and HospitalPortal’
This free hour-long webinar will take place on Tuesday , August 28 at 10:30am CDT /11:30am EDT.
For more information and to register for this webinar, visit http://www.hospitalportal.net/