PRLog - Aug. 13, 2012 - ORLANDO, Fla. -- CNS Healthcare has moved to a new facility with more space and an easier-to-find location to support our growing clinical trial activities and convenience for our patients.
Our new clinic is in the Southside area, just eight miles south of downtown and conveniently situated for those who live or work in metropolitan Jacksonville. The clinic is one-half mile south of Route 202 (J. Turner Butler Boulevard), which is easily accessed from Route 1 (Philips Highway) and I-95.
• Newly renovated 8900 sq. ft. facility - exclusively for clinical research
• Dedicated rooms for monitors
• Broadband Internet access and secure computer network
• Secure drug storage room
• Secure refrigerating storage unit
• Lab with phlebotemy, centrifuge and ECG equipment
• CNS Healthcare is located in the Southside Area
• Less than 30 min from Jacksonville International Airport
• Close to all Jacksonville and St. Augustine amenities
• Near St. Vincent's South
• Public transportation
• Free parking for participants and monitors
"The new location is designed to help us accommodate a greater number of people with varying illnesses to participate in our clinical trials" said Susan Angel, MSN, ARNP, Administrator of CNS Healthcare. "With so many advances taking place in biopharma, we see much hope for significantly improving patient care and treatment options for what were once devastating conditions."
"By doubling our space, we have reinforced our commitment to advance medications and improve quality of life for those living with conditions like depression, bipolar, and ADHD, as well as medical conditions such as diabetes, migraines, high blood pressure, and IBS." said J. Mark Joyce, MD, Medical Director of CNS Healthcare's Jacksonville location.
For more information visit www.cnshealthcare.com (http://www.cnshealthcare.com).