Hear directly from producers working in Alaska as they share project updates and industry best practices:
John L. Hendrix, General Manager, Apache Alaska Corp.
Bruce Webb, Vice President, Governmental and External Affairs, FURIE Operating Alaska LLC
Ed Duncan, CEO & President, Great Bear Petroleum
Bart Armfield, COO, Brooks Range Petroleum Corp.
Stephen Hosmer, CFO and Co-CEO, Royale Energy Inc.
Lars Andreas Sunde, Operations Manager, Statoil Alaska
Conference highlights include:
• Details on federal laws and politics around exporting natural gas from Alaska
• Examining LNG and the global race to Asia-Pacific markets: How does Alaska rank amongst the competition?
• Insight on Cook Inlet’s new players and activity and exciting updates on exploration and drilling in the Outer Continental Shelf
• Updates on the status of leases for federal land in Alaska both on and offshore and the Alaska Pipeline Project
• A look at the many emerging shale opportunities on the North Slope
…and much more!
The Critical In-State Energy Supply Summit will provide an opportunity to assess Alaska’s new and existing natural gas and energy needs, investigate solutions to prevent a potential supply crisis in gas and power, and discover business opportunities.
Date: September 17 – 20, 2012
Media passes are issued at the discretion of CI Energy Group and must be arranged in advance. Passes require two business days to process. Media can register in advance. For media accreditation contact: Jessika Hunt, 1-877-927-7936 Ext. 7324 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About CI Energy Group, The Canadian Institute and C5 Group
CI Energy Group is a division of The Canadian Institute and a member of the C5 Group of Companies, an international network of leading conference and business information providers. Each year CI Energy Group's Alaska Oil & Gas Congress brings together the people, the projects and the issues that will shape Alaska’s energy future for years to come. Since 2003, it has provided the perfect opportunity to determine how your business can get involved in, and benefit from energy development in Alaska.
CI Energy Group is a proud member of the Resource Development Council, Alaska State Chamber of Commerce, Anchorage Chamber of Commerce and the Alaska Industry Support Alliance. www.CanadianInstitute.com