Q1FY13 Performance – Consolidated basis (YoY)
▪ The Company’s revenues increased by 20.9% to Rs. 122.89 crore as compared to Rs. 101.68 crore in Q1FY12
▪ EBIDTA increased by 14.1% to Rs. 13.33 crore as compared to Rs. 11.69 crore in Q1FY12
▪ EBIDTA margin decreased by 6 bps to 10.8% as compared to 11.5% in Q1FY12
▪ Net profit after minority interest also improved by 13.0% at Rs. 7.68 crore as compared to Rs. 6.80 crore during Q1FY12
▪ Earnings per share stood at Rs. 1.30 during Q1FY13 as compared to Rs. 1.15 during Q1FY12
Q1FY13 Performance – Consolidated basis (QoQ)
▪ The Company’s revenues increased by 4.4% to Rs. 122.89 crore as compared to Rs. 117.69 crore during Q4FY12
▪ EBIDTA increased by 23.7% to Rs. 13.33 crore as compared to Rs. 10.78 crore in Q4FY12
▪ EBIDTA margin increased by 170 bps to 10.8% as compared to 9.2% in Q4FY12
▪ Net profit afer minority interest increased by 62.7% at Rs. 7.68 crore as compared to Rs. 4.72 crore during Q1FY12
▪ Earnings per share stood at Rs. 1.30 during Q1FY13 as compared to Rs. 0.80 during Q4FY12
Q1FY13 Performance – Standalone basis (QoQ)
▪ The Company’s revenues increased by 6.61% to Rs. 45.75 crore as compared to Rs. 42.92 crore during Q4FY12
▪ EBIDTA increased by 12.05% to Rs. 11.10 crore as compared to Rs. 9.90 crore in Q4FY12
▪ Net profit after tax increased by 29.13% at Rs. 7.86 crore as compared to Rs. 6.09 crore during Q4FY12
▪ During the quarter, DGSL accomplished Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) certification at Level 3, Version 1.3 for its Software Competencies across its Mumbai and Ahmedabad development centres.
▪ First ever association with World’s largest retail giant for setting up a Centre of excellence in Mumbai.
Commenting on the numbers posted, Mr. Rahul Kanodia, Vice Chairman & CEO, Datamatics Global Services, said: “Q1FY13 was a tough quarter on many counts in wake of slowing economy, deferred order flows and constant pressure to control costs. At Datamatics, we have always believed that tough situations bring out a company’s true character. Last quarter we also benefitted due to favourable currency movement. With the growth achieved during the quarter, we are proud of the robust foundations of our business and are also confident of continuing the momentum of growth in the coming quarters.”
About Datamatics Global Services
Datamatics, a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 Companies is a global provider of Information Technology (IT) and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) and Consulting services. The company provides business aligned next-generation solutions to a wide range of industry verticals that help enterprises across the world overcome their business challenges and achieve operational efficiencies. These solutions leverage innovations in technology, knowledge of business processes, and domain expertise to provide clients a competitive edge.
Datamatics specializes in Engineering & Embedded Services, Finance & Accounting Services, Information Management, IT Consulting, IT Services, Publishing Services, Research & Analytics, Resource Augmentation, Smart Document Processing, Billing & Payment Solutions, and Online Retail Solutions.
Datamatics has been conferred with many industry awards globally. A few of them include:
Featured amongst the Global Top 10 Mid-Tier Industry Specific BPO Service Providers in the Global Services 100 list for two consecutive years- 2011 & 2010. The company was ranked amongst the top 20 leaders in financial services (Insurance, Banking & Markets) by International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) in 2011.In 2010, became was the proud recipient of Global HR Strategy Award & HR Leadership Award at Asia's Best Employer Brand Awards 2010. Received HR Super Achiever Award at Asia Pacific HRM Congress in 2009. Datamatics is the first Indian company to have won the International Asia Pacific Quality Award in the Services Category in 2007. 'The Black Book of Outsourcing' ranked Datamatics third amongst document process outsourcing providers globally in 2007 and Top 50 Managed Outsourced Vendors in 2006.
Visit www.datamatics.com for more information.
Some of the statements in this update that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include our financial and growth projections as well as statements concerning our plans, strategies, intentions and beliefs concerning our business and the markets in which we operate. These statements are based on information currently available to us, and we assume no obligation to update these statements as circumstances change. There are risks and uncertainties that could cause actual events to differ materially from these forward-looking statements. These risks include, but are not limited to, the level of market demand for our services, the highly-competitive market for the types of services that we offer, market conditions that could cause our customers to reduce their spending for our services, our ability to create, acquire and build new businesses and to grow our existing businesses, our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, currency fluctuations and market conditions in India and elsewhere around the world, and other risks not specifically mentioned herein but those that are common to industry.
For more information:
Head - Corporate Communications
Datamatics Global Services Limited