PRLog - Aug. 9, 2012 - Every guest visiting MALFROY motor lodge is greeted with warm reception and given tips on how to enjoy Rotorua. Part of the tips MALFROY gives to its customers is a list of where to eat in Rotorua, New Zealand.
This is a complete list:
1. The Thai (Very, very good) - a delight in your taste buds!
2. Indian Star (Simply superb, and so say our Indian guests) - authentic, crafty dishes
3. Opies Fish & Chips (recently voted the best in NZ!) New Zealanders love their fish and chips and this is a great way to discover what's so great about this Kiwi favorite
4. Mac’s Steakhouse (Stunning food, one of the best steak houses in NZ) NZ is famous for its fresh, lean and tender meat - this is one great way to enjoy a Kiwi classic
5. Skyline Buffet and Grill (Unbelievably good food and service, and then there are the views) If you have a hearty appetite and a desire to try something new, visit the Skyline Buffet and grill
6. Fat Dog Café (Very funky, great breakfasts) For great coffee and a convenient walk from MALFROY motor lodge
7. Capers (Great for breakfast, lunch and / or dinner) For healthy eaters, their food selection is mouth-watering and tasty!
Rotorua accommodation, Rotorua Motels, Serviced Apartments Rotorua Contact Mairi and Ron +64 7 346 8053 http://www.malfroymotorlodge.co.nz MALFROY motor lodge Address: