A person can avail this scheme by purchasing 1 or more licenses and can avail 10% to 40% discount on price. This license will be valid for life time without any monthly / yearly subscription fees.
- How person can avail this discount?
The discount slab will depend on number of licenses purchased. One can avail the scheme benefits by purchasing 1 to 7 or more licenses. Below is the detail information:
• 1 License Purchase - 10% Discount and saving amount will be approx USD 130
• 2 Licenses Purchase - 15% Discount and saving amount will be approx USD 322
• 3 Licenses Purchase - 20% Discount and saving amount will be approx USD 600
• 4 Licenses Purchase - 25% Discount and saving amount will be approx USD 962
• 5 Licenses Purchase - 30% Discount and saving amount will be approx USD 1409
• 6 Licenses Purchase - 35% Discount and saving amount will be approx USD 1940
• 7 Licenses Purchase - 40% Discount and saving amount will be approx USD 2557
- Significant Features of Optifocus
Optifocus is best practice management software for optician to speed up their business. The software comes with features that satisfy all business needs. A person can avail below Mentioned features with the software.
• PATIENT RECORD (Rx): This feature will allow generate letter for patient, which makes physical and digital individual record control simple and accurate.
• RECALL: This feature helps to increase your practice efficiency by ensuring about sending reminders to patients for their regular Treatment / Checkup.
• DISPENSING: This is included with Point Of Sale for quick and accurate billing.
• POINT OF SALE: It is integrated with the software to improve work efficiency and reduces processing time of billing.
• STOCK CONTROL: This feature allows users to create or modify their inventory and can manage stock counts.
• REPORTS and ACCOUNTING: This features, offers user VAT reports, appointment history, recall/revisit charts, patient sales history, purchase details, sales reports and much more.
• INTERNAL EMAILING: It allows users to communicate with each other.
• ATTENDANCE: This feature helps to handle attendance of employs and calculate their salaries.
- Why Opticians use Optifocus?
Optifocus is build to meet business requirements like security, centralized control system, database managements and many more. Following are some its features:
• Multi-Branch & Centralized Solution
• User Security Management
• Patient Database Management
• Goods Distribution
• Comprehensive Reports
• Customization Facility
• Payment Collections & Much More…
Contact us at email@example.com to see demonstrative video of Optifocus or to avail trail edition of Optifocus
For more details please visit our website http://www.optifocus.co.uk/