Program evaluation is the process of collecting information in order to evaluate the effectiveness of a particular program that has been implemented. Program evaluations provide feedback about a program so that an organization can measure its success and determine if the goals and mission are being met. This evaluation and tracking of success is often reported back to stakeholders funding the project.
Goals of a program evaluation:
• Identify the target population
• Evaluate the goals and objectives of the program in measurable terms
• Decide what indicates the program’s success
• Outline a data collection and analysis plan
• Develop a timeline to upkeep program tracking and monitoring
Program evaluation tracks both the effectiveness of the program or intervention and to what extent a specific aspect has contributed to the success. Due to the overwhelming number of different evaluation techniques, a statistical consultant’s experience can be beneficial. Choosing the right evaluation and techniques could produce more accurate and helpful results.
Contact Elite Research today to get reliable help with all of your statistical, research, and editorial needs! http://eliteresearch.com/