The Human Resource Executive® Health & Benefits Leadership Conference will equip senior HR professionals with tools for retaining their organization’
The Health & Benefits Leadership Conference is lead by Jennifer Benz, founder and chief strategist of Benz Communications, a leading HR and benefits communication strategy boutique firm.
“I’m thrilled to be the program chair for the new Human Resource Executive® Health & Benefits Leadership Conference. This is an opportunity to bring the best people, ideas and solutions together at a time when our industry is going through tremendous change,” said Benz.
The Advisory Board is composed of the following members:
• Beth Ewing, Director, Retirement Plans, FedEx Corporation
• Andrew Gold, Vice President, Total Rewards, Pitney Bowes®
• Cindy Hounsell, President, Women’s Institute for a Secure Retirement
• Rick King, Vice President, Global Benefits and HR M&A, Danaher Corporation
• Gillian Pon, Vice President, Total Rewards & Operations, AOL
• Nate Randall, Benefits Manager, Tesla Motors
• Ed Bray, Director of Employee Benefits, Hawaiian Airlines
• Brant Suddath, Director of Benefits, The Home Depot®
“The Human Resource Executive® Health & Benefits Leadership Conference is supported by a talented and passionate advisory board – all of whom are creating remarkable results through the most innovative and high-impact strategies in the industry,” said Benz.
Registration is now open for the new Human Resource Executive® Health & Benefits Leadership Conference. CHROs, VPs, Directors of HR Total Rewards and benefits professionals are encouraged to visit www.BenefitsConf.com or call toll-free 1-800-727-1227 for a special promo code to attend the conference for the lowest rate available.