PRLog - Aug. 8, 2012 - CHELTENHAM, U.K. -- Wanderlust launches Wanderlust Travel Media services
WL logo RED Web 72dpi
Wanderlust Magazine, best known as the bible for independently-
Wanderlust’s award-winning team is now able to provide expertise to tourist boards, tour operators, or any other travel-related businesses.
Whether it’s to generate expert travel content for company websites or newsletters, supply quality photographs or even design, write and publish customer magazines, the team tailor-make services.
To that end Wanderlust has recently been appointed by Audley Travel to design, edit and develop their quarterly magazine - Audley Traveller.
“I'm delighted with the new Traveller, it really hits the mark,” commented Jim Millwood, marketing director at Audley.
• Custom Publishing - From help producing brochures, newsletters, magazines, and even books, to creating supplements for Wanderlust magazine or other publications, the team can write or edit copy, creating a bespoke product to meet all business goals.
• Digital Services - Whether it’s an iPad app, website, micro-site, or e-mail newsletter, Wanderlust Travel Media now provides a full range of services.
• Photographic and video services - Wanderlust has opened up access to its talented pool of photographers so that businesses can hire their own, tailoring to specific budgets. Alternatively, Wanderlust can arrange photography training sessions for in-house teams.
• Talks, Workshops and Consultancy - From formulating business plans to gaining competitive advantage, co-founder and editor-in-chief, Lyn Hughes, and the Wanderlust team have extensive experience in running workshops, giving talks, making media comment, and providing expert consultancy.
• Content Production- Whether it’s for a magazine, website or blog, Wanderlust’s writers understand different styles and can provide editorial – ideal for SEO and audience engagement.
• Consumer Research- From surveys sent out to thousands, to small intimate focus groups, Wanderlust Travel Media can find out exactly what consumers think, when they travel and what they will spend.
Wanderlust Magazine was first launched in 1993 and has over the years evolved and expanded its list of specialist published titles within the travel sphere releasing titles such as Unique Honeymoons and Wanderlust Take Better Travel Photos magazines in the last year. As well as online versions of all publications, regular competitions and events are held including the Wanderlust Travel Awards and Wanderlust Photography Competition.
For more information about the services go to http://www.wanderlusttravelmedia.co.uk/