This conference has been strategically designed to provide attendees with proven strategies that will allow them to meet customer needs and business objectives, including:
• Strategies to captivate and engage for low-engagement brands
• The need-to-knows about mobile users and their expectations
• Using social media to drive sales
• Driving profitability through continuous customer communication using a seamless multi-channel marketing campaign
• The latest strategies for harnessing the power of segmentation and predictive modeling
And much more!
Also, do not miss keynotes by Paul Crowe, Partner & CEO of BNOTIONS on November 29 and Alfred DuPuy, Managing Director at Interbrand on November 30.
Conference Title: The Canadian Institute’s Marketing for Financial Services
Date: November 29-30, 2012
Location: One King West Hotel – Toronto, Ontario
About The Canadian Institute
For over 25 years, The Canadian Institute's conferences, summits and executive briefings have provided the business intelligence that Canadian decision makers need to respond to challenges and opportunities both here at home, and around the world. The Canadian Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, in the law, and in public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge. For more information, visit http://www.CanadianInstitute.com.
Media passes are issued at the discretion of The Canadian Institute and must be arranged in advance. Passes require two business days to process. Media can register in advance. For media accreditation contact:
416-927-0718 Ext. 7333 or email@example.com.