Reserve your seat at the table by registering at http://blog.biscom.com/
Conversation will be led by Jim Goehrig, CIO of Wiley Rein, Frank Schipani, IT director at Gilbert LLP, and Ed Terry, director of IT for Caplin & Drysdale, and will focus on:
• Security, productivity and cost drivers that are catalysts for deploying secure document exchange technologies.
• Technology trends for secure document exchange such as the issues and benefits of using cloud-based files sharing services.
• Criteria for evaluating and selecting secure document exchange technology.
• Lessons learned, best practices and benefits achieved.
• User adoption strategies.
This roundtable is in the true spirit of ILTA – based on peer-driven conversation and real-life experiences with document exchange technologies. There will be no PowerPoints or demos – only spirited conversation.
What: Document Exchange Roundtable
When: Aug. 29 at 9 am ET
Where: Gaylord National, Chesapeake 9
Who: All legal and IT professionals interested in securing document exchanges are invited to attend.
RSVP: Secure your spot by registering at http://blog.biscom.com/
Breakfast will be served and this event is complimentary. Please send any questions to email@example.com.
Biscom, the leading supplier of secure document delivery for the legal industry, delivers advanced technology that enables users to send and receive large files easily and securely. Biscom has been selected by a growing number of AmLaw 200 law firms to resolve the security, compliance, and file attachment challenges of email, FTP and fax. Since 1986, Biscom has been providing enterprise document delivery and workflow solutions for Fortune 1000 companies. Learn more at www.biscom.com/