Lennar has communities in Cobb, Forsyth, Gwinnett and North Fulton counties, with several homes available for immediate purchase just in time for the new school year. Choices include:
• Manchester Park — Priced from the $290s, these single-family homes near the intersection of S. Atlanta roads in the West Village area of Smyrna feature four bedrooms and two and a half to three and a half baths.
• Mountain Creek —Located off Sandy Plains Road at Mountain Road in East Cobb, these single-family homes start around 3,000 square feet, with four to six bedrooms, three to four and half bathrooms, three-car garages and prices from the $500s.
• Robinson Manor — Just one single-family home remains in this exclusive community near Robinson and Old Canton roads in Marietta.
• The Estates at Walden — An exclusive enclave of single-family homes off Johnson Ferry Road in East Cobb. Priced from the $470s, these homes start around 3,000 square feet and offer four to five bedrooms, two and a half to three and half baths and a three-car garage.
• Wexford — Priced from the high $400s, these single-family homes on Steinhauer Road near Trickum Road in East Cobb feature four to six bedrooms, two and a half to four and half bathrooms, with more than 3,000 square feet of living space.
• Wigley Preserve — Now accepting sign-ups for its VIP Interest List, this exclusive community near the intersection of Wigley and Sandy Plains roads in East Cobb will offer homes with four to six bedrooms, two and a half to four and half bathrooms and prices from the high $300s.
• The Estates at Big Creek – Single-family homes from the $230s off Castleberry Road in Cumming. These four to five bedroom homes have two and a half to three and a half bathrooms and range from 2,558 to 3,614 square feet.
• Hanover Pointe — This swim/tennis community off Union Hill Road near McFarland Parkway in Alpharetta features luxurious three bedroom, two and a half bath townhomes with two-car garages priced from the $160s.
• James Creek — Priced from the $240s, these single-family homes are located off of Windermere Parkway in Cumming. Starting around 2,400 square feet, these homes have four to six bedrooms, two and a half to three and a half bathrooms and two -car garages.
• Laurel Heights — Offering single-family homes from the $240s, there are only a few homes left in this gated swim community. Located near Nichols Road on Laurel Heights Drive in Suwanee, homes are approximately 2,300 to 3,600 square feet with four to five bedrooms, two and a half to three and a half bathrooms and three-car garages.
• Trey Vista — Just one four-bedroom, two and a half-bath home remains in this wonderful community off Kilgore Road in Buford, minutes from Lake Lanier and Mall of Georgia.
North Fulton County
• Herrington Cove — With only three homes left, this community on Jones Bridge Road near Buice Road in Johns Creek features homes ranging from approximately 3,000 to 4,000 square feet with four to five bedrooms, two and a half to three and half baths, three-car garages and prices from the $400s.
Most of Lennar’s Welcome Home Centers are open 1 to 6 p.m. Sundays and Wednesdays, and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. every other day of the week. To confirm hours or for more information about new homes available in the Atlanta area, please call Internet New Home Consultant Patti Dunn at 404-931-7462 or visit www.LennarAtlanta.com.
Lennar Corp., founded in 1954 and headquartered in Miami, is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Building homes in 18 states, Lennar offers affordable, move-up and retirement homes in communities that cater to a variety of lifestyles. For more information, visit www.Lennar.com.