PRLog - Aug. 7, 2012 - NEW YORK -- Just in time for its longest-running and most-attended show, Wizard World today unveiled the “Official Wizard World Comic Con App,” a must-have for attendees to get the most out of events before, during and after each show, beginning with Wizard World Chicago Comic Con, August 9-12 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Ill. The free app is available for smartphones running on iOS or Android, in the App Store (Apple) and Google Play.
WW App Screen Shot
The Official Wizard World Comic Con App, available at http://itunes.apple.com/
· Event schedule, with days, times and details of programming, photo ops, VIP events and more. Attendees can mark their favorites and share with friends on Facebook and Twitter
· Push notifications of programming updates and contests
· Celebrity and artist profiles
· Convention Map
· Handy ticketing function for upgrades and upcoming events
· Exhibitor specials and profiles
· Photos and videos updated from the show floor
· News and info from Wizard World's Twitter, Facebook and Blogs
Features will be added as the app grows, and fans are encouraged to let Wizard World know which they enjoy most and which new ones would be helpful.
“The app is a great way for attendees to keep up with all the fun activities going on at Wizard World shows and to be a part of our shows year round,” said John Macaluso, Wizard World CEO. “We think it's a good start and we look forward to feedback from attendees and other fans as to how to make it serve them even better.”