“I’m thrilled about my new advisory role, and I look forward to helping Lerner and MailPix.com chart a smooth course for growth and success,” says Tahmin. “It has the potential to be a truly a unique site – one that will leverage the power of the Web and social networking to families by ‘Turning Images into Memories’ at an extremely affordable price.”
“Peter’s knowledge and experience will help us achieve our potential as he will serve as a valuable resource for the entire MailPix.com team,” says Fred H. Lerner, president and CEO, MailPix.com.
Tahmin joins these other industry and business veterans on the MailPix Board of Advisors:
• James Joaquin is a partner at Catamount Ventures, and formerly president and CEO of Ofoto, leading that company from its start through the successful acquisition by Eastman Kodak Co. He is MailPix.com’
• Ted McGrath is former president of Fuji Photo Film USA and general manager, Consumer Imaging Division, Eastman Kodak Co.
• Gary Pageau is principal of InfoCircle and former publisher, content development and strategic initiatives, at Photo Marketing Association International (PMAI).
• William A. Roskin is a board member of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. (NYSE: MSO) and is the former executive vice president of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAB)
• Oscar B. (Bud) Marx III is a chairman of Amerigon (NASDAQ: ARGN) and is the former president and general manager, Ford of Mexico and CFO of Ford, Europe.
• Bruce Charles is a founder of the law firm, Charles, Kane & Dye LLP handing sophisticated corporate and business transactions for clients in a broad range of industries.
• Gary Kramer is the founder and a co-managing partner of Kramer & Olsen Accountancy Corp. Kramer is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the California Society of CPAs.