Stock market is not a speculative game or a lottery system which make you rich in a short span of time. You will not get 1 lakh rupees on investing 10k Rupees. You should not expect Miracles from stock from market. Although, there are experienced and professionals experts trader who are making lots of money the stock market, but if you are new to this industry, then need to spend your valuable time to learn from the market. You need to spend time to understand the stock marketing, analyzing the charts, patterns, indicators, candlesticks, supports and resistance and other numerous factors. Investing in the stock market is a long term process.
The money which you are going to invest in the stock market to get familiar with stock investing will defiantly give you returns in the long term. One of the reasons why people lose money in stock market is because they do not understand the basics of trading. Investing in Stock market is one of the riskiest things to do, as you are facing Brett lee with a helmet. Therefore, if you are naive about how the stock market works, then your risk exposure is overblown.
So here are some tips you can consider while investing in stock market with your small money:
• First of all you need to find a stock broker that does not require a large amount of money as investment to open a trading account. You are looking for a broker that requires a minimum of 10000 or less to open an account. There are some of the online brokers that fit this criteria are Religare, SMC Global, Angel Brooking, Share Khan & many more. You should also have to check how much brokerage the broker charging from you per trade or transaction.
• Once you have found a fine broker that you would like to use for trading, then you need to open the account with that company. You have to verify your identity and bank account information. Remember, Opening an account is simple but it can be mind-numbing. You may also be required to add fund into your account before it is opened.
• The next thing is to have a brokerage account, and then you need to familiarize yourself with the trading account. Most of the online brokerages have a suite of tools that you can use for tracking your all trades or researching your prospective investments.
• Before you start actually investing in stocks, you need to make sure that you have a basic idea of stock market. There are lots of resources available on the internet at free of cost to analyze you don’t need to buy paid software. You can even subscribe to some free online investing newsletters to get tips on investing. And also get some free tips online.
• Do not trust on any news showing on news channels Always analyze the market your self.
Once again if you are just getting started out investing, then you need to make sure that you understand the fundamentals of stock market and how the market works. Your money is precious do not let it away without proper study of that stock.
For details contact: