• Limit the amount of clothing that was taken. Bring clothing that is easy to fold and not take up much space. Keep the clothes can also be used on many occasions. For pants, bring a light and easy to dry, so you can easily wash and does not take long to dry the pants.
• Take vitamins and medications required. Drug dizziness, runny nose, fever and motion sickness should go into the default list. Instead of frantically looking for in times of need, the better to prepare in advance. Handyplast P3K such as Betadine and also you should bring.
• Always make a dime. Backpacker-style vacation means finding a cheaper alternative. It was influential with the money you use to trade. In addition to preparing for a dime, you are also encouraged to put money in different places.
• Do not easily trust strangers. Do not easily believe that if you are given the ease of it for free. Especially after you refuse, the more enterprising person offering the good or service.
• Pocket map. Maps can now be easily accessed with a GPS gadget. But the GPS would not be useful if your electronic device runs out of batteries. Therefore, you need a map. Map of a place you can easily get at the tourist information center.
Many times we feel there is a plan to walk or travel the world with the appropriate fees with our finances. Well, the solution is a backpacker or a person who uses a backpack.
Backpacks are bags that are not too big, but not too small, can take the need for the trip.
All you need is a few dollars to make your trip a comfortable, beautiful and looks more relaxed. Who says you have to spend thousands of dollars for your trip to be meaningful in your life.
There are many types and sizes of backpacks are available with colors and shapes of interest to you.
So what do you think? A backpack is a must buy because they will accompany you and give you ease in the trip. The links below are direct links to the best backpack review. An easy way to decide before you buy backpacks.
We are not making money from this, we are just glad to help. Take a look at some reviews of backpacks here: