Event highlights include:
• Speed Meetings: Meet your future employees at one-on-one meetings.
• Resume exchange: Access information on students looking for jobs.
• Customized presentations:
• Industry networking kiosks: Make connections with students and showcase your company.
• Poster sessions and competition:
• Elevator pitches and competition:
• University Laboratory and Research Park tours: Tour UIUC’s premier CCEFP laboratories and research facility which inspires corporate partnerships, technology innovation, student engagement and entrepreneurial support.
Group discounts are available for multiple attendees from the same company. Free registration is included for one human resources person to attend. Student sponsorship opportunities are also available.
To learn more about the event visit www.nfpa.com/
NFPA provides a forum for the fluid power industry’s channel partners—manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, customers and educators. Its U.S. and multinational members work cooperatively in advancing hydraulic and pneumatic technology through the association’