Textkraft is also available at the App Store in English, German and French versions which were already very successful: The app hit the iPad TOP-10 charts and was at the 1st rank in "Productivity"
Textkraft Spanish comes with many new features like a built-in full-text search, PDF export and a WYSIWYG print dialog. These features will be available for all Textkraft versions with the upcoming updates.
With it's exclusive features Textkraft promises a great writing experience:
- Dynamic and sensitive spelling aid. No looking-up and no interruption within the writing flow.
- Built-in full-text search with smart search/replace SASR™. Case sensitivity retains when you replace a word.
- Print dialog with WYSIWYG preview: Customize font size, number of pages and print options before printing.
- The magic "éñü" button sets all diacritical marks by a tap!
- The bracket button places spanish punctuation marks (¡...!/¿...?)
- Cursor keys better than on a real keyboard. 8 keys with 10 functions.
- Quick selection-marker for word, sentence and paragraph with much less finger-movement hassle.
- Undo/Redo and history function to test various phrasings.
- Switch from upper to lower case with one tap.
- Full support of the Retina display.
- Import & export with Dropbox, iCloud® and iTunes® file sharing.
- Opening Microsoft® Word® documents (DOCX/DOC) with the app Word-2-Text.
- Sharing text as attachment, e-mail, iMessage or via Twitter.
- PDF export: Attach PDF to an e-mail and save PDF files.
- Direct communication with Pages®, Evernote® and other apps.
- Text import from Macintosh, Linux and Windows.
- Full support of all onscreen and bluetooth keyboards.
- Direct printing from your iPad with AirPrint™.
- Font-style menu: Change the font size and line spacing; 6 color themes and 10 font faces to choose from.
- All missing special characters and symbols directly accessible.
- Wide ranged text information, such as page and word count, as well as file size.
- Auto-Correction can be disabled.
- Reading mode prevents accidental keyboard entries.
- Forward delete and tabulator.
Textkraft Spanish is now available for an introductory price of 0,79€ / $0.99 / £0.69 at the App Store.
Infovole develops the word processing suite for the iPad consisting of Textkraft, Schreibkraft and Easy Writer. Textkraft - the language specialist - contains an offline dictionary with synonyms and potential follow-ups. Schreibkraft is the first multilingual text processor. It speaks 10 languages in 14 country-specific flavors. Easy Writer is the simple text editor made for purists and smart spenders. With Word-2-Text Word documents can be converted into plain text. The converted text can be opened with Textkraft or any other app for editing. Infovole puts its main focus on cross-platform software development, localization and creative app marketing. These services can also be booked. Infovole GmbH was founded in 2010 and is based in Neuss, Germany.
For more information please visit http://www.infovole.de/
Phone +49 (2131) 133 85 45
Breite Str. 6‐8
41460 Neuss / Germany
This press release can be published and distributed unrestricted after August 2, 2012.