PRLog - July 31, 2012 - RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C. -- Femfessionals is a national organization that connects ambitious professional business women in more than just a network. Connections and real friendships are formed through a genuine interest to accelerate as a woman and entrepreneur. Education and Philanthropic work is always in the forefront of this national community chapter.
• Events Chair: Alice Osborne of Write from the Inside Out
• Public Relations Chair: Susan Clark of Kross, Lieberman & Stone, Inc.
• Photography Chair: Marthanna Yater of Yater Photography
• Membership Chair: *Betsy Smith, PhD of E.L. Smith Consulting
*2012 Triangle Woman of the Year
• Community Outreach Chair: Whitney Murphy of Duke University Continuing Studies
• Ambassador Chair: Becky Sansbury of Ethos
Becky Sansbury says, “One can find positive women, open minded women, and professional women. Discovering an organization filled with remarkable women is rare. When Annie Freed, the dynamic President of Femfessionals the Triangle approached me, first as a speaker, then as a board member, my only appropriate response could be, "Yes...and yes". As an expert in living with resilience, I teach people how to recognize their resources. The members of Femfessionals from the Triangle are living resources every day”.
Whitney Murphy said, “I was honored when I received the invitation to be a part of the board for FemCity RTP. With nearly 6 years of experience working with executive boards, I have always wanted to be a part of one. I am looking forward to being a part of FemCity RTP from the ground up and to growing my personal and professional network.”
FemCity RTP would like to invite you to attend one of the signature events and visit the website at http://www.femfessionals.com/