Through lively and realistic dialogues, Speak English Around Town teaches the expressions you need for everyday life. You’ll use these expressions when shopping, dining out, socializing with American friends, traveling around the USA, and during dozens of other daily activities.
Buy it now on the Language Success Press website: http://www.languagesuccesspress.com
Speak English Around Town will do more than just improve your vocabulary. It’ll also help you stop making common mistakes when you speak. Through a special Language Lens in each lesson, you’ll master the grammar and structures known to cause trouble for English language learners.
With the audio CD, you’ll hear the way English is really spoken. What a great way to improve your pronunciation!
Speak English Around Town Brings You:
* Over 300 of today’s most common expressions and idioms
* Important grammar & structural points in each lesson: easy explanations will help you stop making common mistakes when you speak English
* Clear and easy to understand explanations
* 50 practice exercises to help you master the material - with handy answer key so you can correct yourself
* Realistic conversations on everyday topics
* An audio CD featuring native speakers of English
The 25 lessons in this book & audio CD include:
> Going Shopping
> Returning an Item to the Store
> Ordering Lunch to Go
> Visiting the Doctor
> At a Dinner Party
> Complimenting a Meal
> Renting a Car
> Making Excuses
About the author: Recently featured in the Wall Street Journal, Amy Gillett is the author of the bestselling Speak English Like an American series (also available from Language Success Press) — now sold in fifteen countries. She has taught English as a Second Language (ESL) in Europe and in the United States and now she’ll teach you. With this book and CD, you can take her classroom with you!