"The graphic and web design industries are growing fast and opening up a lot of career opportunities. This course is an excellent jump-start to a career in this fast-growing industry," said NetCom Learning CEO Russell Sarder.
Billion-dollar software company Adobe Systems sets the standards for excellence in the digital imaging, design and document technology markets. Its innovations have aided individuals and businesses to leverage the power of visual communications. In fact, nearly every image on the web or video screens has been touched by Adobe software.
NetCom Learning's Adobe CS6 class includes InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash and Web Design with XHTML, HTML, and CSS in its training package.
Designers will learn material from the following courses:
- Adobe AcrobatX: Students will learn how to convert work into Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) and how to incorporate text, notes, graphics, movies and links to the Internet.
- Adobe InDesign: This class will provide essential understanding of page layout using InDesign, with an emphasis on real-world situations.
- Adobe Photoshop: Students will learn the key elements of the Photoshop interface as well as new features, like precise cropping with multiple overlays, expanded content-aware toolkit with skin-tone-aware selections and masking, three new blur effects, re-engineered design tools, adaptive Wide Angle adjustments, improved Camera Raw engine, improved auto corrections, Background Save and Auto-recovery, modernized user interface, intuitive video enhancements, simplified 3D interface, improved editing speed with real-time results, and more.
- Adobe Illustrator:
- Web Design with XHTML, HTML, and CSS, LEVEL 1: This class will examine the basics of foundational web technology and allow participants to create their own functional web pages using markup languages such as Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), Extensible Hypertext Markup Language (XHTML), and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Adobe Flash: In this class students will build Flash CS6 projects with interactivity, video, components and animation. This class also introduces students to the fundamentals of using ActionScript for intermediate to advanced techniques.
NetCom Learning is an Adobe Authorized Training Center. The designation is important because it means an overall better quality training experience since Adobe Authorized Training Centers adhere to stringent Adobe-designated lab requirements. All classes are delivered by Adobe Certified Instructors (ACIs) and taught using Adobe-approved courseware. The classes are available at NetCom Learning's Manhattan, New York, headquarters as well as multiple cities in the U.S. In addition to the live classes, special offers are available for corporate and private classes.
Although the course goes over the content of Adobe products needed for Graphic and Web Design Certification, it is not a certification preparation course.
Explore options for a career in graphic and web design. The course starts in:
- New York on September 17
- Las Vegas on October 15
- Arlington, VA on November 5
To get started, visit: http://www.netcomlearning.com/
About NetCom Learning
NetCom Learning is an innovative leader in IT, business and executive training to companies, individuals, and government agencies. Since its inception in 1998, NetCom Learning has trained over 80 percent of the Fortune 100, serviced over 45,500 business customers, and advanced the skills of more than 71,000 professionals through hands-on, expert-led training, with the organization maintaining an average instructor evaluation score of 8.6 out of 9. NetCom Learning was recognized by Microsoft Corporation as its Worldwide Training Partner of the Year and named twice to Inc. Magazine's list of fastest growing private companies in America. The organization was also recently named to the 2011 IT Training Companies Watch List by TrainingIndustry.com and was named "Company of the Year" by the American Business Awards.
The purpose of NetCom Learning is to promote the values of lifelong learning.
NetCom Learning: Passionate about Learning™