The learning objectives for this seminar include:
- Learn why a complaining customer is your best friend.
- Understand why it's important to be known as an expert by customers.
- Get to know why your website is the most valuable employee.
- Find out how to reach more consumers online.
- Learn proven methods to develop and market your brand.
- Understand how technology will improve business efficiency.
- Get to know what low-cost systems help manage your business.
- Discover how to turn customers into your low cost marketing department.
- See how Google Docs streamlines businesses.
We have several affordable sponsorship packages. These along with event speaker information are detailed on our website at: http://www.generatingsuccess.com/
While on the website, you can choose the level of sponsorship that's right for your organization. Generating Success Seminars will donate 30% of all funds earned to select non-profit organizations. The Emergency Aid Coalition and Life of Hope After Abuse are the donation recipients for this event.
Generating Success is designed to provide support through ongoing education to both newly emerging businesses and established small businesses. Corporations provide high caliber, ongoing training to employees at all levels of the corporate ladder. They know that training makes more efficient, knowledgeable employees and has a positive effect on their impact in the marketplace. Small businesses and entrepreneurs often do not have access to high caliber ongoing training. The lack of access prevents some entrepreneurs from succeeding and/or growing. Generating Success is the small business owner's access point. Join us by becoming a sponsor today.