Designed for Silverado, Sierra, Avalanche, Escalade, this pan provides two full quarts of additional fluid capacity over the stock 6L80 pan.
This pan features:
• Cast aluminum construction, designed with fins to dissipate heat.
• Thick walls to provide added strength to the transmission housing.
• Drain plug for easier maintenance.
• Thick gasket flange, machined flat, for a leak-free seal.
• Multiple locations for a temperature sending unit.
Consistent with its reputation for quality, PML incorporates strength and durability in a pan that will not bend or flex.
PML designed this pan for 2006 and newer Chevrolet and GM trucks and SUV’s, including:
• Avalanche 1500
• Sierra 1500 and Sierra Denali
• Silverado 1500
• Suburban 1500
• Yukon and Yukon Denali
To view images and pricing, check out our website at: www.yourcovers.com
About PML: In business since 1986, PML offers a line of more than 100 products. As automotive enthusiasts, PML choose to focus on top quality sand castings for the automotive aftermarket. PML grows its product line every year and welcomes input. PML designs and manufactures all products in the USA. PML is a member of SEMA and the GoodGuys Rod & Custom Association. Information on PML’s full line of products is available on their website http://www.yourcovers.com.