Full Report Details at
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the key markets Starkey Hearing Technologies, Inc. operates in - ENT Devices.
* Starkey Hearing Technologies, Inc.'s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in - Japan, China, India, Australia, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Canada, United States and Brazil.
* Starkey Hearing Technologies, Inc.'s company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key market category the company has presence in - Hearing Aid Devices.
* All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South and Central America and Middle East and Africa.
* Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
* The company profile is also supplemented with a SWOT Analysis with in-depth information and analysis of the company's value proposition and the business climate it operates in.
* Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries.
Reasons to buy
* Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Starkey Hearing Technologies, Inc. operates in.
* Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company's shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
* Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
* Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
* Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to Starkey Hearing Technologies, Inc.'s market positions.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: William Demant Holding A/S, Sonova Holding AG, Widex A/S, Siemens Healthcare, GN ReSound A/S, RION Co., Ltd., Abbott Medical Optics, Inc., Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, CooperVision, Inc., Hoya Corporation, NIDEK CO., LTD., CIBA Vision Corporation, Essilor International, Oticon A/S, Medtronic, Inc., Sonic Innovations, Inc.
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
3 Definitions of Markets/Categories Covered
3.1 ENT Devices
3.1.1 Hearing Aid Devices
4 Company Snapshot
4.1 Key Facts
4.2 Company Overview
4.3 SWOT Snapshot
4.4 Business Overview
4.5 Major Products and Services
6 SWOT Analysis
6.2 Starkey Hearing Technologies, Inc. Strengths
6.2.1 Strong Product Development
6.2.2 Extensive Product Portfolio
6.2.3 Geographical Presence
6.2.4 Strong Network of Hearing Professionals
6.3 Starkey Hearing Technologies, Inc. Weaknesses
6.3.1 Private Ownership
6.3.2 Focus On Single Business Segment
6.4 Starkey Hearing Technologies, Inc. Opportunities
6.4.1 Growth Potential in Emerging Economies
6.4.2 Product Launches
6.4.3 Growing Aged Population
6.4.4 Hearing Aid Industry Growth
6.5 Starkey Hearing Technologies, Inc. Threats
6.5.1 Intense Competition
6.5.2 Inherent Market Factor
6.5.3 Technological Developments
8 Competitive Landscape
8.1 ENT Devices (Hearing Aid Devices), Global, Market Share (%), 2011
8.2 Starkey Hearing Technologies, Inc., ENT Devices(Hearing Aid Devices), by Region, Market Share (2011)
9 Key Employees
10 Key Employee Biographies
11 Locations And Subsidiaries
11.1 Head Office
11.2 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12 Financial Deals Landscape
12.1 Starkey Hearing Technologies, Inc., Deals Volume Summary, 2006 to YTD 2012
13 Starkey Hearing Technologies, Inc. Detailed Deal Summary
13.1 Venture Financing
13.1.1 Envoy Medical Raises $16.4 Million In Financing Round
13.2.1 Starkey Labs Enters Into Licensing Agreement With Hear-Wear Technologies
13.3 Asset Transactions
13.3.1 AMI Semiconductor Acquires Assets Of Starkey Labs
14 Recent Developments
14.1 Corporate Communications
14.1.1 Dec 15, 2008: Starkey Promotes Lisa Kagel To Senior Director, Customer Relations
14.1.2 Oct 22, 2008: Starkey Appoints Director, Marketing And Communications
14.2 Product News
14.2.1 Mar 14, 2012: Starkey Hearing Technologies' AMP Receives Highest Recognition In Red Dot Design Award 2012
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team.