PRLog - Jul. 27, 2012 - Book now for SMi’s fouth annual Biosimilars and Biobetters conference for your chance to network with and learn from key industry players in this fast-paced and ever-growing field. This exciting event will offer a unique opportunity for attendees to discover the latest FDA updates and EU regulations in biosimilar development;
With a focus on industry case studies this conference will be the perfect forum to discuss the rising development cost of biosimilars and successful marketing and pricing strategies. Heinz Haenel, Senior Project Director, Sanofi, will be present an in-depth view into Biosimilar development for recombinant human insulin with a focus on market access in developing countries.
Reasons to attend this outstanding conference include:
• Examine the latest developments in biosimilar pipelines around the world
• Discover the impact of recent guidelines issued by regulatory bodies such as the FDA and EMEA
• Develop plans and methods for biosimilar and biobetter drug design and clinical testing
• Learn about new variations in global regulatory strategies for biosimilar development
• Evaluate current and future developments in intellectual property and patent protection
• Hear from industry and academia on the development process from a pre-clinical perspective
• Consider market access pathways and learn from past success stories
• Understand and make the most of opportunities for long term growth in follow on biologics
• Network and learn from key opinion leaders from the field
Companies already Registered include:
Harvest Moon Pharmaceuticals
Tiber Creek Partners
Hospira UK Limited
Chiesi Farmaceutici S. P. A.
Frontline Pharma Consulting Ltd
Merck Research Laboratories
With limited amount of spaces ensure you book your place now!