Inside businesses in general, expectations for the CFO are rising. Newer compliance and reporting regulations as well as investor and corporate demands are driving new and faster reporting requirements. The finance department is also expected to go beyond the numbers, evaluating new opportunities, driving business efficiencies and improving company performance.
What often stands in the way is the time and effort it takes to collect and report information. These labor-intensive processes can keep CFO’s from the high-value work their organizations want.
If you depend on complicated spreadsheets for reporting and have limited visibility into your financial information you may be ready to graduate to a more sophisticated financial management solution.
With the right financial management application, CFO’s can maintain effective financial control and ensure that key business decisions are based on reliable, up-to-date information.
Top 5 Benefits of Financial Management Applications
1) Reduce Costs - Financial Management Solutions save money through automation, process improvements and reduced errors. Reducing your dependency on spreadsheets also saves money by improving productivity and simplifying compliance.
2) Improve Transparency and Compliance - Financial Management Solutions help reduce the cost of compliance, as stipulated by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, and other regulatory requirements.
3) Improve Reporting Cycles - Reduce closing cycles and deliver more timely results to internal and external stakeholders.
4) Single Source of Truth - Financial Management applications deliver a single version of the truth to support financial management and statutory reporting. Focus is improved as every manager within the organization has the same version of truth, so there is alignment between strategy and operations.
5) Strategic Analysis - Financial Management solutions allow you to spend less time on processing and more time on value-added strategic analysis.
As an Oracle Platinum Partner, TITAN GS provides world class Oracle Hyperion Financial Management solutions. Oracle Hyperion Financial Management utilizes today's most advanced technology, yet is built to be owned and maintained by the enterprise's finance team.
TITAN GS (http://ttpartners.com) is a leader in providing Hyperion products and services in both the traditional consulting model, as well as in the subscription BPO model, powered by Oracle's BPO license program.
TITAN GS provides Oracle’s Hyperion software in a Software-as-