With our new trial strategy report, lawyers will:
• Learn seven simple steps for selecting a better jury that is more likely to favor their client;
• Gain key insights into how to ask the jury for damages to improve your client’s damages award;
• Discover how to create a “rulebook”
• Read about how jurors’ handwriting can give you insight into how they will view your arguments at trial and make decisions about your case;
• Get tips on how to approach jurors with questions after the trial is over, to help you plan for future cases, and much more.
To download the free Trial Strategy white paper and receive Lawyers USA’s free daily email news alert, please visit: http://lawyersusaonline.com/
About Lawyers USA
Lawyers USA and lawyersusaonline.com provide up-to-the-minute coverage of court decisions, legislation, litigation trends and practice management information for lawyers who represent individuals and businesses. For more information or to subscribe in print or online, visit www.lawyersusaonline.com, follow us on Twitter @LawyersUSA or like Lawyers USA on Facebook.