A key advantage of the GSM Element is that it requires no additional wiring and so does not take up any valuable space or require either additional power supplies or phone connections.
The Werma GSM Module is fitted to Werma’s standard 24V KS71 Signal Tower to provide a simple and cost effective method to monitoring a machine or critical storage area from a remote location. The GSM mobile phone transmitter unit is fitted to a standard KS71 signal Tower and is able to send a text message to one or more recipients that the machine monitored by the tower has gone into fault mode. Once fitted, the GSM Transmitter Element is an ideal monitoring tool with a tremendous effect.
• Simple integration into an existing signal tower
• Activation without the need for programming. Malfunction signalled by signal tower is transmitted via SMS to a mobile phone
• No additional power supply necessary
• Increase in productivity through reduction of machine downtime
• Machine operator is kept informed about the operating status of equipment even when on the move
• Remote diagnosis of machine malfunction
• IP65 Protection
• 850 – 1900 MHz bandwidth
• Transmits Status of up to 4 elements
• Easy activation and deactivation of the module even with hard-to-reach signal towers
• User-friendly mounting
The Werma GSM Transmitter Element can be easily deactivated by a free call from an operators’ phone. This function prevents a text message being sent to the mobile phone while the machine operator is present or whilst the machine is being set up. A text message is only then sent when the element is re-activated by a second call.
The Werma GSM Transmitter allows operators the possibility of monitoring their machinery more effectively. As long as the operators’ mobile is switched on, machine monitoring can occur. If the operator wished to switch the mobile off, they can monitor their machines beforehand by remote enquiry that their machinery is running fine.
For more information about the Werma GMS Transmitter Element Module & other remote monitoring products/applications, contact More Control on 0345 00 00 400.