This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WealthInsight's 'Credit Suisse Private Banking : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WealthInsight's strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Credit Suisse Private Banking' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition)
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a key competitors section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Credit Suisse Private Banking is the private banking and wealth management division of the Swiss banking giant Credit Suisse. As of March 31, 2012, the company had CHF814.5 billion in asset under management (AuM). The private banking division of Credit Suisse comprises Wealth Management Clients business offering wealth management services like advisory services, asset management services, investment consulting, asset management, discretionary mandate, investments in equities, fixed income securities, mutual funds, structured products, real estate funds and private equity funds to private individuals. At the end of FY2011, the division had CHF791.5 billion in assets under management. The Corporate and Institutional Clients business line offers private banking and advisory services to wealthy individuals, small businesses and corporate and offers lending, cash and liquidity management, trade finance, corporate finance, investment solutions, global custody and asset and liability management. Credit Suisse Private Bank operates through 360 offices across 46 countries across the globe and is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
Table of Contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
For more information kindly visit :
Credit Suisse Private Banking : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/